Dear Arghya,

you say "Python users and experts please do provide your valuable inputs.". However, this is not how this works. A clear Coding Challenge is given in the GSoC idea description (http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Ideas_for_Google_Summer_of_Code/Python_library): mentors of the task will be glad to answer specific questions arising from your attempt to code a solution to the challenge.

Happy hacking.

All the best,

Mikel

El 11/03/18 a les 13:54, arghya bhattacharay ha escrit:
Greetings Everyone,

I'm working on building a Python Wrapper for the Apertium Core modules (Lttoolbox and Apertium) using a tool called SWIG. I need your help in the form of Ideas and suggestions as to how should the library be organised, or how you would like the python package to be organised.

Python users and experts please do provide your valuable inputs.

Regards,
Arghya Bhattacharya

Mikel L. Forcada  http://www.dlsi.ua.es/~mlf/
Departament de Llenguatges i Sistemes InformĂ tics
Universitat d'Alacant
E-03690 Sant Vicent del Raspeig
Spain
Office: +34 96 590 9776