18.04.2018, 12:11, "arghya bhattacharay" <arghyati...@gmail.com>:
Greetings everyone,

I'm trying to build a python API for the apertium core modules.

It would be really helpful to get to know what are the python NLP libraries that people generally prefer to use so as to gain some insight on what is desirable in the API being built and explore the various implementation types that users find convenient.

I would request one and all to kindly give their inputs on their choice of python NLP libraries.

Regards
Arghya Bhattacharya
,

Hi,

Check out NLTK (probably the most famous NLP library), pymorphy2, pymystem3.
Pymystem3 is a Python wrapper for MyStem, morphological analyzer for Russian. It is not well-documented, but you still may find it useful to look at it, because, as I understand, you're building something like a wrapper too.