Hello everyone,

Thanks for all your inputs regarding the previous enquiry.

Following that, we have designed a Form to materialize the survey and to
find out more details as to what is desired in the python API for Apertium.
I request all to kindly fill in the form (link below) so that we can cater
to the needs of the users.

LINK: https://goo.gl/forms/k4pGJicXIgsVOMG83

Regards
Arghya Bhattacharya