I need to study more about RBMT to develop an idea of how to preserve
sentiment while translating, which I think can increase the efficiency of
translation. It will also help my research , thank you so much for
suggesting it. Also, will it be okay if I work on languages I am
comfortable with? Say English-Bengali or Hindi-Bengali