Hi, I was testing with eng-sat.tmx (
https://github.com/Prasanta-Hembram/apertium-eng-sat/blob/master/eng-sat.tmx)
a small one though but it is not working for some reason. I have followed
https://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Translation_memory tutorial by replacing all
the language code and tried to run as follows:

My Input:

*echo Welcome to Wikipedia. Hello|apertium eng-sat -m eng-sat.tmx*

I got the output:

*Error: Cannot compile TM 'eng-sat.tmx'/usr/bin/apertium: line 507: echo
hint: use -o parameter: command not found*

After that is have followed this solution but also no luck
https://sourceforge.net/p/apertium/mailman/apertium-stuff/thread/56F27D25.7050307%40phone-m.com/#msg34959606
according to them :

by giving input as : *echo Welcome to Wikipedia. Hello|apertium eng-sat -m
eng-sat.tmx -o eng-sat *would solve the problem but instead it gave output:

*Error: Mode eng-sat does not exist. Try one of:  eng-spa  spa-eng
spa-eng_US*

How to make my eng-sat TMX file work with Apertium ?

Thanks
with best regards
Prasanta Hembram