On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 7:42 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Le 19/02/2018 à 15:18, Kevin Hale Boyes a écrit :
> > So what I did was write a test program using JNDI and see if I could get
> > the operational attributes that way.
> > It didn't work either.  I'm able to get the same set of attributes as
> using
> > the API library.
>
> Ok, so it seems that your LDAP server does not properly handle the
> special "+" attribute.

Yeah, that's what it looks like but the curious thing is Directory Studio
is able to get the operational attributes.
I just needed to check the "Fetch operational attributes while browsing"
feature.

I was looking at the source to figure out how it does it but couldn't quite
piece it all together without more time.

> Which server it is ?

Looks like Active Directory. The attributes shown on the Root DSE show V51,
V60, V61R2 and ADAM.

Kevin.