It seems to be increasing, I wonder if it is weather related? Or changes in
insecticide use? Above-ground, unless it gets really bad, I don't think
it's a big problem. Below ground, well, I have not seen it be a real big
problem (yet?) either? If it bothered me, I would probably treat with an
effective systemic insecticide, such as Sivanto. Any WAA experts out there
who care to expound upon the issue here in North America?

Jon

JMCEXTMAN (aka Jon Clements)
413.478.7219 Verizon
413.378.3068 Project Fi