Michael,

I've given sweepings to locals with pigs, and feed to my few dozen goats,
but otherwise they just make a smelly compost. I can mechanically pick up
in two days what used to take 18 man days so we aren't too far off of where
we'd like to be. For $10,000 the Perouso looks interesting if I can reduce
the number of passes thru the orchard. Scalping has also been an issue
we've been trying to deal with. Pretty easy to shave up and sweep an eight
foot by five foot strip of turf into sweeper.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Mo Tougas

Maurice Tougas
Tougas Family Farm