Hi Kurt,

I've seen units there but as you say no cider maker would be happy with
stones in the bin. We're at the point of raking them out from under trees
with either a paddle rake or spider to drive middles (more or less) and
then either sweeping with modified Sweepster or grinding with flair chopper
and then fluffing up the mash a day or two later to facilitate drying.
Capacity of sweepster pretty small. I did hear of a Perouso Koalo 1600
https://www.peruzzousa.com/Collection_Flail_Mowers_s/106.htm but of course
apples would be of no use but at least orchard would be clean, I'm
guessing. I don't know if there is a market for whats left on the ground
Monday mornings.

Maurice Tougas
Tougas Family Farm
Northborough,MA 01532