HI Apple croppers,

I have a problem. I had an elderly gentleman living in one of my wood cabins
for free and he had cockroaches in the cabin. I do not want to move the next
person in until the cockroaches are gone. I am in Michigan and can freeze the
cabin, I am going to tear out the walls and carpet, but then how do I kill the
cockroaches that are there? Also will the appliances still have live
cockroaches in them if I move them to a barn that is not heated? There is no
one living there now so I can also use any chemicals I want for now. Help
please.
Annette Bjorge
Fruit Acres Farms
Coloma MI