Frank:
Last week I was looking for info on drivers and diggers and found one of interest, linked below. The video shows a driver pounding a pipe into a "rock quarry." No further description. I wrote the danuser company an email inquiry but have not received a reply. The Danuser Hammer is expected to be first available in July or August of this year. Danuser also has a "CRB" Rock Auger that drills 4inch diam holes in "Solid and Fracturable Rock." It is made for skid-steer eqpt.

Mo's suggestion of a quarter stick dynamite would be cheaper if it works. I assume he drills the
ledge to accommodate the explosive.

David Kollas
Tolland, CT

http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=R-fF1ddX3Oo&feature=relmfu