Hugh,

Choose the business model that works best for you where you are located and
consider your temperament.   Not everyone is meant to be a retailer.  It
takes both savvy and patience..plus plenty of logistical strength.  The
bottom line is what type of farming enterprise will you enjoy the most and
what will provide you the best net income.  Retailing and PYO are not for
everyone.but they work great for others.

Good Luck,

Kurt W. Alstede

General Manager,

Alstede Farms, LLC