From: Charles Davis
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 2:33 AM
To: Apple-crop discussion list
Subject: [apple-crop] Grading table lighting

We currently use a couple of 4ft fluorescents above the sorting table before
bagging. Seems more difficult, as we are getting a little older each year, to
distinguish between dark red and brown or black. I was wondering what others
were using in their operations? Thank you kind hearted souls.
Charles and Patricia