The "Natural Light"  4 foot fluorescent T-8 bulbs at H. Depot have one of the highest color index ratings available, 94 (out of 100) or thereabouts if memory serves correctly. The Daylight bulbs are a close second (or maybe I have these 2 reversed). I experimented with many (more expensive) options before finding that these resulted in better grading at a cheap price. We do have them mounted low so they shine on the line and table and use a guard to keep light from shining in the eyes. Same light on the ceiling. Our whole room is white and it is very close to daylight.