On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:26:11 -0500, Sam Ewalt wrote:

> On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 09:43:20 +0930, Greg Mayman wrote:

>> On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 17:45:07 -0500, Samuel W. Heywood wrote:

>>> Hello List:

>>> Can anyone please refer me to an authoritative URL that explains
>>> how the spamhauses conduct their operations?

>> Thinking of going into business, Sam? <G>

> Pretending to go into business as a spammer would be the very
> best way to find out how they operate. I did that once with
> the world of "mail order opportunities". Quite an education!

<snipped for brevity>

Yep, one of the best ways to get the lowdown on spammers and
bunko-dealers and bum-steerers and other criminals and terrorists
is to infiltrate their organizations and spy on them.  I believe
the law enforcement authorities could have done that and nailed all
the ringleaders of the spamhauses a long time ago if they had ever
had any serious interest in cracking down on them.  Without your
even having any prior experience as a top-notch spy, even you
figured out how to infiltrate them.  If even you can do that, then
I am sure that there are some highly trained government agent men
and women who can do the same.

Sam Heywood

P.S.  BTW, I don't know for a fact whether you have had any prior
experience as a top-notch spy.  I don't have a need to know.  What
I do know about you is that you have never before mentioned anything
on the list about your having been a spy until just now.  Of course
you realize that by doing that you have blown your cover.  Did your
agent handler tell you that now is the right time for you to step
out of the shadows and expose all of the spammers and bunko-dealers
and bum-steerers and all those other very shafty and shifty creeps?
Would it have been possible for you to have continued to operate any
longer among the sinister figures of the underworld without their
finding you out to be a spy?

--
This mail was written by user of The Arachne Browser:
http://browser.arachne.cz/