I only had access to a Windows 10 Pro machine, which worked. As you wrote
it crashes immediately, I was wondering if it could be a problem with Intel
vs AMD, because we build and tests on Intel. As you are using an Intel
processor as well this cannot be the problem.

I will try to find a Windows 10 Enterprise machine.