Andreas, Frank,

I finally came back. First, and like you, I tried to execute it on the
console, Here are my results :

C:\>avx
SSE:1
SSE2:1
SSE3:1
SSE4.1:0
SSE4.2:0
SSE4a:0
SSE5:0
AVX:0

Like you, I then executed it via explorer and i didn't get the Windows
SmartMonitor warning that this was potentially harmful. I just open a
terminal console and close it but all of this so quicly i can't even try to
freeze in order to see what i have on screen, maybe the results above.
Do you want me i try something else ?