Hi,

I am trying to model a simple search/recommendation engine for finding
property listings based on price and location but also on how important
these two variables are to the person searching.
So the idea is that even if I say I want a lower price but value location
more it will recommend a property that is close to my location but maybe
more expensive than I want. A sort of fuzzy search.

>From what I understand a graph db should be very well suited for this?

Any feedback that can point me in the right direction would be much
appreciated!

Thanks!
Michael