Hi Willi,

Thanks for taking your time to reply!

That use case is indeed interesting but as they don't go into specifics it
doesn't help me that much.

>From what I have understood so far is that I should do a content-based
filtering approach where each listing attribute is a vertex. I can then
weight users relationship with these attributes and get some sort of
listing score/distance.
So if London is an important location to the user it will get a higher
score. But I guess I would have to create relationships with all
neighbouring locations as well with a lower weight for these to also be
"recommended"?
I'm not sure how I would do this approach when it comes to prices? Maybe
create a price vertex where I would create "price interval" docs that have
weighted relationships with the user depending on how close the price is to
what the user wants?

I haven't found that many examples online so any advice is much
appreciated! Most examples always do a simple collaborative based approach
using social interactions.

Thanks!
Michael