Hi Scott, that error comes from an incorrect path to GDAL (or not having
GDAL installed, which I don't believe is the case).

Please open the settings_local.py file that you find in arches\arches and
check the GDAL_LIBRARY_PATH you see there against the actually .dll file on
your system. It's possible the version number is different. Note that you
need to have forward slashes in that path.

I included that settings_local file download as part of the installation
script (I have it hosted on my website) but it's certainly possible that
the GDAL variable is not going to be the same on every system.

If that's the issue, let me know what your path is and hopefully I can
standardize that sample file a little more.

Thanks!
Adam