Hello,

I am continuing the installation with setting up apache, but again errors arise.

I follow the guide from Github, Making Arches production ready.

I install apache and wsgi:
sudo apt-get install apache2
sudo apt-get install libapache2-mod-wsgi

No errors while installing.

Next i edit the file "/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default.conf" and add this:

WSGIDaemonProcess arches
python-path=/home/kepler/Projects/arches/arches:/home/kepler/Projects/ENV/lib/python2.7/site-packages

WSGIScriptAlias / /home/kepler/Projects/arches/arches/wsgi.py
process-group=arches
<Directory /home/kepler/Projects/arches/arches>
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride None
Require all granted
</Directory>

I found that in the guide the file "/home/ubuntu/Projects/my_hip_app/wsgi.py"
is actually not there, the correct place must be
"/home/ubuntu/Projects/my_hip_app/my_hip_app/wsgi.py".
That is why I added "~Projects/arches/arches", not just "~/Projects/arches". Is
this correct for every path from above?

Next i run:

sudo chown www-data /home/kepler/Projects/arches/arches/tileserver/cache -R

But there is not such file there. Folder "tileserver" contains these files:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qZA6OBq4k8Y/WPiYVPmwaaI/AAAAAAAAIog/4hC0vay_H3sp_fHhP20jajiT_1kRxS58wCLcB/s1600/Screenshot%2Bfrom%2B2017-04-20%2B14-14-13.png

I could not find such "cache" file. Please advice.

Next i restart apache and my ip returns this:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to
complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@localhost to inform them
of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this
error.

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at 195.96.250.4 Port 80

Please advise me what to do.

Best regards