Hi Vencislav, I'm glad you were able to figure out the paths. I have
updated the wiki documentation on this topic, and I think it's all set now.
In the case of the tileserver/cache directory, it turns out that directory
isn't created until the first time that the tileserver is used, so changing
that command to reference the top tileserver directory itself will work
best. Also, you'll need to give apache permission to alter the arches.log
file, so I added the command for that as well.

Hope it that helps,
Adam