Thank you! I just modified the file 'arches-project' as in your commit, and
#5. 'Create my_project' ran with no error. But now, when I tried the next
one

6. Run the bower installation

Enter your new project directory (cd my_project) and run:

bower install

 I got this message:

(ENV) C:\Projects\my_project>bower install
bower ENOENT        No bower.json present

Thanks again!
Viktor

Hi Viktor. Yes, that command must be run with the virtual environment