Yes, this is what I get

C:\Projects>python
Python 2.7.13 (v2.7.13:a06454b1afa1, Dec 17 2016, 20:53:40) [MSC v.1500 64
bit (
AMD64)] on win32

Based on this discussion https://github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/issues/11540 it
looks this is Python 2.7.13 issue.

Here's a summary:
Version_ctypes.dlopen()_ctypes.LoadLibrary()
2.7.12 S & U S & U
2.7.13 S & U S
3.x S & U U

Here S and U indicate bytes and unicode objects, respectively.

Based on the same discussion, the issue is likely to be resolved in 2.7.14
sometime in the middle of 2017. Meanwhile I will downgrade to 2.7.12 and
see what happens.

Thank you!
Viktor