Adam thank you very much for replying back!

So all that i need to do is proceed on the step 5 and skip the "Arches is
now installed! At this point you should install ElasticSearch
<https://github.com/archesproject/arches/wiki/Installing-Elasticsearch> (unless
you have done so already), and then continue with the next steps to guide
you through the creation of an Arches “project”." paragraph?

I think that ElasticSearch is essential for the Arches but cannot be
installed (due to the previous python message).

Thank you very much!
George

Τη Παρασκευή, 9 Ιουνίου 2017 - 7:14:21 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Adam Cox
έγραψε: