No problem. This sort of integration has long been on my list of things I'd
like to experiment with with v3, so I'll be very interested to hear what
you are able to achieve.

For v3, this documentation
https://arches3.readthedocs.io/en/latest/arches-data/#physical-data-model
should be helpful in making views and SQL queries.

Cheers,
Adam