Hi

My background is as a computer programmer turned web developer who now
works in various areas of digital heritage (photogrammetry, 3D modelling,
GIS) and I'm looking to use an implementation of Arches to migrate an
existing database of coastal heritage sites endangered by erosion and other
risks.

When I'm not doing that, I'm chair of a local heritage group which protects
and promotes a unique cave site in Scotland containing a wealth of Pictish
and early Christian carvings and whenever possible like nothing better than
climbing into a trench, trowel in hand.

http://4dwemysscaves.org/
https://wemysscaves.org/

Mike