Hi Lily and Mahmoud, really, you're both right. A little of the structural
work to set the documentation version to 5 has been done (as Mahmoud
pointed out), however, to my knowledge there has been no concerted effort
since the release of v5 to actually update the documentation in a holistic
manner--just bits and pieces like software requirements, etc. I think a few
days of a coordinated "documentation sprint" would go a really long way
toward fixing that. I would be happy to play some sort of role in such an
effort, because it would benefit the community hugely (obviously), but
can't commit at this time to fully coordinating it... perhaps
co-coordinating.

If others are interested in contributing their time or resources, I think
we should use this thread to begin planning. I will also note that the
documentation repo (https://github.com/archesproject/arches-docs) has its
own issue ticketing system, so collecting to-do task in there is always
good (they are plenty of them already!).

Adam