Hi Joseph,

I’m pretty sure all the solutions in your list haven’t been active or used
since Cloud4All, and I think removing them wouldn’t break anybody’s stuff,
unless it were another scenario like we saw before where one of the prefSets
was actively being used for a health check or performance test.  I think we
might want to carefully review manuel.json5, vladimir.json5, and
chromeDefault.json5 since they are toplevel friendly to pronounce names without
underscores that may have been used for demo’ing.  I feel like the the rest
probably aren’t referenced  anywhere.

-Steve