Steve's right,

you can remove all of them, the web solutions were used during Cloud4all,
so there's no reason to keep them there.
Regarding manuel, vladimir and chromeDefault, I don't think they're still
being used for demos and if they are, they shouldn't be used. Manuel and
Vladimir were created to demo the different matchmakers (not supported
anymore) and prefs changes upon environmental context changes (not
supported anymore) during the last cloud4all review. chromeDefault is a
preference set that has settings for the old chrome extension created
during cloud4all, so it can be axed without any problem.

If some nostalgic people want the adaptations that they get when keying-in
as vladimir or manuel, we can create new ones or even update them to remove
anything that doesn't make sense to be there. Bern? Gregg?

Thanks for asking Joseph.
Cheers,
Javi