Hi,

I need few other clarifications as well.

So far,
I have been successful in creating a JIRA project via SOAP only. This SOAP
client requires username and password for the Jira instance.
So, if we want to allow users to create projects in their JIRA instance, we
will have to request for username and password for JIRA instance.

Is that okay?
We will not store any username or password, but we'll need it to create a
SOAP session.

WDYT?

Thanks.
Regards,
Dilhasha

*M.N.F. Dilhasha*
Software Engineering Intern | *WSO2 Inc.*

email   :
*dilha...@wso2.com <dilha...@wso2.com>*mobile : +94 77 8449321