Hi all,

This is regarding using a single JIRA instance for all apps in all tenants.
1. Using the role based access control, we can restrict users seeing other
tenant applications.
ex: foo tenant users are assigned to foo_role in jira.
@Dilhasha, Please have a look at jira role mapping to jira projects.

2. Regarding the login issue, we can use a predefined system user in jira
to create projects, assign users on behalf of other users.

thank you.

Manjula Rathnayaka
Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.