Hi Sinthuja,

This was discussed in a previous thread (Subject : [Dashboards] Where to
store the dashboard.json?) quoting the conclusion below.

- default dashboard definitions are in the product pack somewhere in the
file system
- for server level changes, they can copy that file to wherever, edit it
(textually or using dashboard editor) and then register it using
deployment.properties by setting a property like wso2.dashboards.<
DashboardName>.config=path-to-file
- any per user changes are stored in a db by the component's back end
service

Thanks,
Tanya

--