Hi Tania,

Are we going to keep one dashboard permission or multiple ? The reason that
I am asking this is if we can allow multiple, we can
separate out access for critical functions like dashboard view, edit and
manage via those permissions.

Also, have you looked into the scenario of restricting access of dashboards
for different users ?
AFAIU, it's only by having multiple permissions, we can do this.

Cheers,
Dilan.

*Dilan U. Ariyaratne*
Senior Software Engineer