Hi Vidura,

I think it would be better if we can first move the secure vault code from
carbon-kernel repository to the new repository with commit history and then
apply the changes you have done. Otherwise, we will loose all history.

I had a chat with Lakshman on this and it seems like he has extracted all
secure-vault related code into a new component and sent a PR [1] but it has
not been merged.

IMO we would need to do following:

   - First, fix conflicts and merge [1]. This would bring all secure vault
   related code to a new component/folder.
   - Then move above folder to [2] using a PR-X
   - Once the PR-X is merged, apply your changes on top of it.

[1] https://github.com/wso2/carbon-kernel/pull/1266
[2] https://github.com/wso2/carbon-secvault

Thanks