As mentioned on the subject itself, these are Identity Management and
Identity Governance features. They don't closely tie in with API
Management. Therefore I think its fine to recommend IS for those kind of
use cases.

Installing these features to APIM at this point in time is also a problem
due to its roadmap with 3.0. If we install these features into APIM users
will see these as first class features of our APIM offering, they won't see
this as something coming from IS. Which means that users would expect the
same set of features on 3.0 as well. Therefore I would be -1 to installing
these features on APIM.

--
Nuwan Dias

Software Architect - WSO2, Inc. http://wso2.com