Yes, i also think same. Using identity server as key manager would be a
better choice as we can get both API and IS fixes via WUM.
But we need to have some solution for all in one scenario. Other than that
any HA deployment have key manager and we can easily replace it with is as
KM and use those features.

Thanks,
sanjeewa.

--