Hi all,

I am working on the $subject. In the previous versions of message broker,
we configured H2 database in the in-memory mode to run the broker in
in-memory mode. But we are thinking of having a mode where we would skip
the database layer completely when in-memory mode is enabled in the broker.
This means we will be doing all of the following tasks in memory.

   - Persistent message storing
   - Durable queue information storing
   - Durable exchange information storing
   - Durable binding information storing

Alternatively, we could reject all durable calls when we put the broker in
in-memory mode. But If we do that we will be limiting some of the existing
applications from using the message broker in in-memory mode. Therefore I
think It is better not to that.

Asanka Abeyweera
Associate Technical Lead
WSO2 Inc.