If we separate out requirements for auth manager and key manager then it
will be easy to manage and maintain.

Auth Manager - By default lightweight auth manager or WSO2 identity server.
This will use to secure REST APIs(in lightweight auth manager primarily).
API Manager rest APIs will also need to authenticate with implementation of
this interface. Implementation can be lightweight auth framework or full
identity server. This will have all communications with SCIM, User Info,
OAuth etc.
Key Manager - This can be lightweight auth manager, WSO2 Identity server or
any other oauth service provider which exposes API to communicate with.
>From API manager side we will need to implement key manager interface and
it will be used by store and gateway. This will handle only oauth 2 related
tasks.

   - Store - To show token and application data.
   - Gateway - to implement introspection call.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
sanjeewa.

--