> AFAIU we are going to use labels when downloading a subset of APIs via
> Microgateway. If it is not mandatory to have the labels, how are we going
> to handle the APIs without labels in Microgateway? Are we not going to
> download the APIs without labels?
>
> As Sachini has mentioned above if a subset of APIs to be deployed in the
micro gateway, it needs to have a label. Say if APIs have a default label
called "def_label". Then if we call "setup def_label", all the APIs will be
deployed in the micro gateway. Hence I do not think having a default label
would add a significant value. Only the APIs needed to be deployed in the
micro gateways will have labels AFAIR. (please correct me if I am wrong)

Thanks,
DinushaD.