Hi Dakshika,

Tags are for store users searching purpose. So that the subscribers can
search APIs based on the tags.
Labels are for the gateway level, which is in-fact micro-gateway level.

Say you have 100 APIs. But in the micro gateway, you only need to deploy a
subset of APIs. We can assign those APIs a particular label (say X).
Then for a particular micro gateway we can deploy only the APIs with label
X.
(Please add if any supporting facts if needed)

Thanks,
DinushaD.

Dinusha Dissanayake
Software Engineer