Hi,

IMO its better if we share the real user story behind the creating labels
in gateway level. (Is it only for grouping purpose? )
Also whats the difference between current tags vs labels?

Regards,

*Dakshika Jayathilaka*
PMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos
Associate Technical Lead
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware
0771100911