Hi Lahiru,

This process feels bit odd to me. :)

Cant we generate a Dockerfile when we build the composite app ?

Today when the composite application project builds it creates a .car file.
Can we also create a Dockerfile in the same location. So I can run the
docker command and get an image ?

also did you check jib (https://github.com/GoogleContainerTools/jib) ?

Regards,
Nuwan

--

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Nuwan Bandara | Director - **Solutions Architecture,  WSO2 Inc.*