Hi all,

Verified and validated below listed features are working as expected.

Test Environment OS- MAC O/S, Windows-Server-2016-standard-64bit

                               Java version- 1.8.0_171, 11.0.4

      Database - H2, Oracle 12c

      User type, Primary, Secondary, Super user and Tenant user

   - User management with multilayer approval
   - Manage user stores(Create,update,delete,disable)
   - Configuring Claims for a Service Provider
   - Consent Management for Self Sign Up
   - Single Sign-On / Federated authentication for a web application with
   SAML - SP-Init, IDP-Init
   - SAML2 IdP Initiated Single Logout

                    Front channel post binding
                    Front channel redirect binding
                    Backchannel

   - SAML SSO with end-user consent and claim mapping
   -  Add a custom claim to OIDC
   - Adding Multiple Federated authenticators
   - By-parsing the IS authenticator selection page
   - Identity Analytics-SSO analyzed via WSO2 IS Analytics.
   - QSG- Self signup, workflow management
   - JIT provision
   - Ask Password
   - Add Email template
   - Connectors- GITHUB, LinkedIn, Google
   - Installing as a Windows Service (Java version- 1.8.0_171)
   - REST APIs for the user portal

               Account Recovery - Update challenge questions answers

               Authorized OAuth Apps - List and revoke

               User session management

               Pending Approvals

+1 to proceed.