Hi all

Verified and validated below listed features are working as expected.

QSG
- Single-Sign-On with SAML2
- Single-Sign-On with OIDC
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Google as a Federated Authenticator
- Self-Signup
- Creating a workflow

Multi Options Authentication with local authenticators (basic,
X509Certificate)
Multi Options Authentication with federated authenticators (SAML2 Web SSO,
Google, Yahoo)
Multi Options Authentication with federated authenticators (OAuth2/OpenID
Connect, Facebook, Twitter)
Multi-Factor Authentication with federated authenticators(SAML2 Web SSO,
Google, Yahoo, basic)

No blocker issue found +1 to proceed

Thanks,
wijith