Hi All,

Tested following flows and working as expected.

IDP Management
- add/update/delete/disable IDPs
- configure multiple certificates per IDP

SSO with SAML
SAML to SAML federation
Export and import SAML metadata
JIT Provisioning

Workflow management
- add/delete/update workflow definitions
- add/delete/disable workflow engagements
- user approval tasks with workflows

Mutual TLS for Oauth client authentication

[+] Stable - go ahead and release

Thanks,
Sathya

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 10:19 AM Hasanthi Purnima Dissanayake <
hasan...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Tested following flows and working as expected.
>
> - Obtained access tokens using the following grant types.
>
>    - authorization code grant type
>    - password grant type
>    - implicit grant type
>    - client-credential grant type
>
> - Access token revocation
> - JWKS endpoint
>
> [+] Stable - go ahead and release
>
> Thanks,
> Hasanthi
>
> On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 9:44 AM Wijith Bandara <wij...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> Verified and validated below listed features are working as expected.
>>
>> QSG
>> - Single-Sign-On with SAML2
>> - Single-Sign-On with OIDC
>> - Multi-Factor Authentication
>> - Google as a Federated Authenticator
>> - Self-Signup
>> - Creating a workflow
>>
>> Multi Options Authentication with local authenticators (basic,
>> X509Certificate)
>> Multi Options Authentication with federated authenticators (SAML2 Web
>> SSO, Google, Yahoo)
>> Multi Options Authentication with federated authenticators (OAuth2/OpenID
>> Connect, Facebook, Twitter)
>> Multi-Factor Authentication with federated authenticators(SAML2 Web SSO,
>> Google, Yahoo, basic)
>>
>> No blocker issue found +1 to proceed
>>
>> Thanks,
>> wijith
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 9:16 AM Achini Jayasena <achi...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Tested and verified with performance test and long running test. Test
>>> result match with the expectations.
>>>
>>> *Performance test*
>>>
>>> Summary*:  *Performance has been improved comparing to the product
>>> version 5.8
>>>
>>> Deployment
>>>
>>>    - OS: Ubuntu
>>>    - DB: Mysql
>>>    - Heap: 4G/2G
>>>    - CPU cores: 4
>>>    - Concurrent users: 50, 100, 150, 300, 500
>>>
>>> Scenarios:
>>>
>>>    - Authenticate_Super_Tenant_User
>>>    - OAuth_AuthCode_Redirect_WithConsent
>>>    - OAuth_Client_Credentials_Grant
>>>    - OAuth_Implicit_Redirect_WithConsent
>>>    - OAuth_Password_Grant
>>>    - OIDC_AuthCode_Redirect_WithConsent
>>>    - OIDC_AuthCode_Request_Path_Authenticator_WithConsent
>>>    - OIDC_Implicit_Redirect_WithConsent
>>>    - OIDC_Password_Grant
>>>    - SAML2_SSO_Redirect_Binding
>>>    - Challenge questions by super tenant users
>>>    - Refresh token refresh grant - Renewal false
>>>
>>> *Long running test*
>>>
>>> Summery*: *No issue reported.
>>>
>>> Deployment :
>>>
>>>    - IS node
>>>    - Instance type: c5.xlarge
>>>       - vCPU:4
>>>       - RAM: 8GB
>>>       - Heap: 2G allocated for IS
>>>

>>>    - RDS as the MySQL DB
>>>    - Mysql engine version : 5.7.22
> [...]

Sathya Bandara
Senior Software Engineer
Blog: https://medium.com/@technospace
WSO2 Inc. http://wso2.com
Mobile: (+94) 715 360 421 <+94%2071%20411%205032>

<+94%2071%20411%205032>