Hi,

I've tested following scenarios with default database setup.

Using REST APIs via XACML to manage entitlement.

UMA 2.0 flow

- Obtain PAT using password grant.

- Create, delete, update, list resources and read resource description of a
resource by invoking UMA resource registration endpoint.
- Entitlement policy creation using write policy in xacml and publishing.
- Obtain permission ticket by invoking UMA permission endpoint.
- Configure a service provider with OpenID Connect and obtain RPT using UMA
 grant.
- Introspect RPT with additional UMA related details by invoking OAuth
Introspection Endpoint.

Password History Validation
Password Patterns Validation

No blocking issues are found.

[+] Stable - go ahead and release.

Thanks,
Dewni Weeraman

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 7:19 PM Thanuja Jayasinghe <than...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have tested the following API implementations and no blocking issues
> found.
>
> - Session management API
> - User Account Association API
> - Export User profile
> - Consent Management API
>
> [+] Stable - go ahead and release
>
> Thanks,
> Thanuja
>

> On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 6:16 PM Piraveena Paralogarajah
> <pirave...@wso2.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all.
> >
> > I have tested the following scenarios:
> >

> > Scope Management REST API
> > XACML based scope validation for token issuing phase in the following
> OAuth grant types
> >
> > Authorization code flow
> > password grant
> > client_credentials
> > Implicit flow
> >
> > XACML based authorization
> >
> > No blocker issues found
> > [+] Stable - go ahead and release
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Piraveena
> >
> > Piraveena Paralogarajah
> > Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc.
> > (m) +94776099594 | (e) pirave...@wso2.com
> >

> > On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 3:45 PM Ashen Weerathunga <as...@wso2.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> I have tested the following scenarios and no blocking issues found.
> >>
> >> SSO with SAML
> >> Federated authentication with Google
> >> Federated authentication with Facebook
> >> SSO with multi-option and multi-step authentication
> >> Role-based Adaptive authentication
> >>
> >> [+] Stable - go ahead and release
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Ashen

> Search Groups, Update Group - PATCH, Update Group - PUT

> Search Users Update User - PATCH Update User - PUT

> Tenant

> result match with the expectations.

> version 5.8

> reviewed. Hence +1 from the Platform Security Team for proceeding with the
> release.

> expected.

> with SAML - SP-Init, IDP-Init

> IS 5.9.0-RC2 with the MySQL database. No blocker issues found. +1 to
> proceed.

> Identity Server 5.9.0.

> https://github.com/wso2/product-is/releases/tag/v5.9.0-rc2

> following convention.

> >> --
> >> Ashen Weerathunga | Senior Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc.
> >> (m) +94716042995 | (w) +94112145345 | Email: as...@wso2.com

> Thanuja Lakmal
> Technical Lead
> WSO2 Inc. http://wso2.com/
> lean.enterprise.middleware
> Mobile: +94715979891

Dewni Weeraman | Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc.
(m) +94 077 2979049 | (e) de...@wso2.com <nipu...@wso2.com>

<http://wso2.com/signature>