Hi Dulith,

The suggested approach and gif representation are great.The above flow is
good and simple IMO for a sequence of mediators with properties.

Have we thought about mediators like "filter"? In that case, there will be
multiple execution flows and each flow can have a sequence of mediators.
I believe we shouldn't be showing an extensive mediator tree if it is
time-consuming. But, we'll need a way to represent that in a simple way as
the mediators like "filter" is commonly used.

Thanks!

--
Malintha Amarasinghe
*WSO2, Inc. - lean | enterprise | middleware*

Mobile : +94 712383306