Along with this effort, we need to first identify the mediators that we
going to support as mentioned by Malintha. This way it will be easy to
identify the flows and support building meditation sequences graphically.

On Sat, Oct 19, 2019 at 9:46 AM Dulith Senanayake <dul...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Can we use *breadcrumbs* navigation scheme to represent multiple
> execution flows in a simple way for the commonly used mediators like
> "filter"?
>
> Thanks!
>
> On Sat, Oct 19, 2019 at 4:43 AM Malintha Amarasinghe <malint...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Dulith,
>>
>> The suggested approach and gif representation are great.The above flow is
>> good and simple IMO for a sequence of mediators with properties.
>>
>> Have we thought about mediators like "filter"? In that case, there will
>> be multiple execution flows and each flow can have a sequence of mediators.
>> I believe we shouldn't be showing an extensive mediator tree if it is
>> time-consuming. But, we'll need a way to represent that in a simple way as
>> the mediators like "filter" is commonly used.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 5:53 PM Dulith Senanayake <dul...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'm going to implement an UI which supports for single mediation policy
>>> designing and uploading to the backend which already has support for
>>> executing single policy for each In, Out, and Fault flow of API
>>> requests.Following gifs shows how I'm going to implement the UI design for
>>> uploading custom mediation policies & designing custom mediation policies.
>>>
>>> *Uploading custom mediation policies*
>>>
>>> Mediation_Flow_uploading.gif (2,512K)
>>> <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=e7a860e74d&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-a:r-2545341195134784047&view=att&disp=safe&realattid=f_k1vy99dy0>
>>> --
>>>
>>>    - Selecting a common mediation policy procedure same as in the APIM
>>>    3.0.0 product.
>>>    - In the uploading procedure user can upload an existing mediation
>>>    flow by clicking on upload mediation flow button.user has to select
>>>    mediation flow from his folders and upload the selected flow.
>>>    - User can view the source of the uploaded flow by clicking on the
>>>    source tab.
>>>    - User can add mediators to the uploaded flow by clicking on the
>>>    mediators in the right side.
>>>    - User can delete added mediators,uploaded mediators by right
>>>    clicking on the mediator that should delete.
>>>    - User can upload the designed flow to the Request,Response,Fault
>>>    message mediation by clicking on the select button.
>>>    - Name of the mediation flow display in the message mediation tab
>>>    same as in the APIM 3.0.0 product.
>>>
>>> *Designing custom mediation policies*
>>>
>>> Mediation_Flow_designing.gif
>>> (986K)
>>>
>>> <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=e7a860e74d&attid=0.2&permmsgid=msg-a:r-2545341195134784047&view=att&disp=safe&realattid=f_k1vyages1>
>>>

>>>    - In the designing procedure user must give the name for the
>>>    designing mediation flow according to the previous naming syntax(cannot
> [...]

*Harsha Kumara*

Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc.
Mobile: +94775505618
Email: hars...@wso2.coim
Blog: harshcreationz.blogspot.com

GET INTEGRATION AGILE
Integration Agility for Digitally Driven Business