Hi everyone,

We're happy to announce our next Regional Forum, this time in Southern
California!

Please save the date for Thursday, June 28, 2018. The forum will be held at the
University of California, Irvine, which nests happily in Orange County, between
the major cities in Los Angeles and San Diego. Special thanks to our hosts at
the UCI Libraries for generously sponsoring this program.

Program details and registration are forthcoming. The regional forums are
opportunities for our diverse ArchivesSpace members to meet up more locally to
share and learn from each other through workshops, focused discussion sessions,
and presentations. We look forward to having the content shaped by our
community.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Best wishes,
Christine Kim

Christine Kim
ArchivesSpace Community Engagement Coordinator
christine....@lyrasis.org<mailto:christine....@lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x4820
404.592.4820
Skype: ckim.lyrasis